Let's Get Married (Template:Lang, Davay Pozhenimsya: literally "Let's Marry") is a Russian television program on Channel One. The show began on July 28, 2008. Since February 2010 it has aired after the evening 6:00 pm news broadcast.
Each episode shows one "groom" or "bride" who is offered a choice of three potential love candidates who all meet the requirements of the groom or bride. Applicants have seen a photo of the groom on the site of the First Channel, and hundreds of others have chosen this man or woman. They are ready to fight for him or her, to show the talents and do surprises such as dancing, singing, culinary, linguistic knowledge, etc.
The main "groom" or "bride" can alternatively meet with any of the three potential bride or groom. At the end of the program the "bride" or "groom" makes a selection with any of those he would like to continue a relationship with.
The audience includes friends and relatives, urging him on. They play the role of the "matchmakers" and advisers. They actively help the hero to make a choice – ask applicants tricky questions and study them meticulously.
A reporter at Komsomolskaya Pravda ("KP") argued that this talk show created an atmosphere of bargaining:
"The founders of this project had a good purpose in mind – to connect lonely people. But now their are many devious tricks. There now is an atmosphere of bargaining. The "bride" and "groom" advisers – friends and family have with their advice destroyed more than one strong family. As a result those unfortunate individuals who are trying to find a mate go home empty handed. In an attempt to find happiness, they become just a commodity.
- In the first year, from July 28 – October 3, 2008 the flagship actress was Darya Volga.
- On October 6, 2008 the lead actress was Larisa Guzeeva  . The program also involved an astrologer Vasilisa V. Volodin and matchmaker Rosa Raifovna Syabitova.
- The new presenter of the program – the actress and astrologer Lydia O. Arefeva was on the program from October 30, 2014 until February 18, 2015.
- On February 24, 2015 astrologist Tamara Globa participated.
- On February 25, 2015 Arefeva returned.
- On April 13 2015 the host was again Volodina .